Try pure French Donkey milk and vegetable soap for skin problems.
The milk used to make these soaps comes from female donkeys 2-3 times a week, they are not pushed to produce maximum milk. Their feed couldn’t be more simple: Rich grass and hay from Normandy and additional rations of oats, alfalfa, corn and barley.
- All donkey milk soaps are plant based and are enriched with shea butter.
- Fragrances are created from pure essential oils and fruit extracts.
- Any dyes are made from plants, minerals or algae.
- The wrapping paper is fully recycled.
USES: Ageing of skin, skin protection, chronic skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis, eczema, skin allergies and acne.
HOW IT WORKS: The dermatological virtues of donkey milk soap are due to the properties of the different components of donkey’s milk:
- Protein has a moisturizing effect. It is capable of improving the binding and viscosity of the skin and it has emulsifying and foaming properties.
- The soluble proteins have a tightening effect, erasing wrinkles and maintaining the pH level of the skin.
- The glycoproteins involved are moisturising and maintaining the structure of the extra-cellular matrix of the skin.
- Lactoferrin plays a role in the prevention of skin ageing and protection against the sun.
- The lactoperoxidase with its antibacterial activity are effective on oily skin prone to acne.
- Whey is recommended as a moisturising agent.
- Unsaturated fatty acids are involved in the formation and maintenance of cell membranes (Cotte, 1991).
Donkey milk soap helps to decrease itchiness and inflammation. Donkey milk soap has great healing effects on the skin just after a couple of weeks.