We do our best to provide solutions for our customers to meet their demand for life long physical, mental and emotional wellness.
Born in Banbury, England.
Practised as a reflexologist, health therapist in Strandside Medical Centre, Abbeyside for five years. Spent four years studying Classical Homoeopathy at the Burren School of Homoeopathy, followed by a two year post graduate course. One year later becoming a registered Homoeopath.
- Licentiate of the Burren School of Homoeopathy since May 1998
- Registered Classical Homoeopath with the Irish Society of Homeopaths since Aug. 2000
- Seminars in Ireland, Scotland and London 2000 to 2007
- Seminar with Rajan Sankaran in Goa, India, 2005 and 2006
- Seminar with Lou Klein in Holland Nov. 2006
- Seminars with Jan Scholten in Utrecht, Holland; Spring seminars from 2001 up to the present time.
- Organising CPD lectures and proving seminars for homeopaths with Jan Scholten in Dublin, Kenya, South Africa, Madagascar, Costa Rica, since 2007.
Born in Stuttgart, Germany.
Paramedic for the Red Cross (DRK).
- Opening of Remedies in Abbeyside in April 1996
- Weekly article (Health Tips from Remedies) for the ‘Dungarvan Leader’ since 1997
- Vitamins Product Advisor Award, May 1998
- Full member of Health Stores Ireland (IAHS) since 1999
- Bigger premises in May 2000. Launch of website in Oct. 2000
- Certificate in Food & Health with the Royal Society for Promotion of Health, April 2001
- Phyto-Therapy Course in Sept. 2001
- Award presented at ‘Your Health Show’ in Dublin, 28th Oct. 2001 for highest achiever in Ireland of ‘Health Food Training School Diploma’.
- Appointed first A.Vogel specialist shop in Co. Waterford, Nov. 2006
- Organising seminars for homeopaths with Jan Scholten.